Ever since hearing James MacDonald speak at a campus ministry Indianapolis Christmas Conference, I’ve become a big fan of what God is using him to do, and for the ministry he has. Today I enjoyed his post How to Benefit from the Bible. Here are the highlights, but the post as a whole is great.
- “What portion of my reading stands out to me?”
- “Why does this part have my attention?”
- “Is there an example for me to follow?”
- “Is there an error for me to avoid?”
- “Is there a duty for me to perform?”
- “Is there any promise for me to claim?”
- “Is there a sin for me to confess?”